Event Photography: Capturing the relationships that matter
As an Event photographer with a keen eye for portraiture details, I think I bring a sensitivity to relationships. This helps me capture the exciting moments that occur at a family or corporate event.
- Family celebrations, reunions
- Weddings, birthdays, and graduations
- A photographic record of these events should conjure the emotions of that special day. Indoor or outside, parties, anniversaries or holiday happenings, your Santa Fe event deserves evocative photography. Small weddings are my specialty (under 100 people please) and I'm a firm supporter of Marriage Equality!
Business or non-profit events:
- Corporate functions - Business meetings, Golfing Galas, Cooking school Demos, Cocktail parties, Board of Directors meetings. To see some of these images: go here
- Museum and gallery openings
- Non profit fund raisers, Gala Celebrations, Concerts
- Skilled and experienced photography is vital to understand your corporate needs for imagery. Trust your event to a photographer with over 40 years of experience photographing businesses and their guests, employees, and activities.
Preserve the special moments in your life by letting me capture the energy and activities of your events. Contact me for a free consultation and to see more weddings and special event photography.
" - Linda Hurtley, Public Relations Consultant
"Communicating the mission, impact and importance of our philanthropic work at the Museum of New Mexico Foundation is a critical factor in our success. Daniel Quat has been an important partner in that success. His talent as a communicator with his camera has helped us raise the bar on our donor and member communications, conveying the exciting contributions our Museums are making in the community. And his skills have helped us enhance our publications, and increase support for our Museums." - John Easley, President and CEO, Museum of New Mexico Foundation
"Daniel was exactly what our wedding required: low key, professional, and easy going. His vivid personality and expertise made our guests comfortable and our special day that much more special. Now any time a friend or family member is getting married, I tell them who they should call first: Daniel Quat." - Jacob and Sarah Osborn, Santa Fe, NM
"I wanted to tell you that I heard nothing but good things about you roaming around and taking everyone's pictures! People were saying you were so kind, fun to pose for (they said you took great pains in posing them for their photos and they loved that!!) and thought you got a lot of territory covered for our event! The scenes you got at the ranch and at BT were absolutely beautiful." - Carol Thompson, chairperson for Buckaroo Ball, Santa Fe, NM.
"Thank you once again for your professional work, it has been a pleasure working with you for the past 2 years. I look forward to working with you again next year on our corporate events in Santa Fe and would be happy to recommend you to other corporate planners." - Lynn Ellis, Events Group
"Great photos as usual. Daniel you are the BEST event photographer ever! You really know how to make everyone look fantastic!" - Marilyn Angel Wynn, film maker and photo encaustic artist
"Thank you for your enthusiasm and kindness at this year's International Folk Art Market, and for helping our donors to feel honored and appreciated. Your photograph are a beautiful keep sake from their special moments!" - Heather Tanner, Associate Director of Development, Folk Art Alliance, Santa Fe, NM.
"It has been so wonderful to work with you this year. I love all our new photos!" -Kierstan Pickens, Executive Director, Santa Fe Farmers Market Institute